We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants.
An instrumental fanmix about John and Sherlock solving crimes, running around London and doing experiments.
01. In the Hall of the Mountain King [Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross]
02. He’s All Me Me Me [Hans Zimmer]
03. Open [Daniel Licht]
04. The Master Tape [Murrey Gold]
05. Cabaret Hoover [Benoit Charest]
06. A Noble Girl About Town [Murray Gold]
07. Bloodless Freak [Thomas Newman]
08. Pope’s Concert [John Corigliano]
09. Drive [Jon Brion]
10. Bad Dog No Biscuit [Yoko Kanno]
11. Proven Lands [Jony Greenwood]
12. A Familiar Taste [Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross]
13. Middlesex Times [Michael Andrews]
14. Parking Lot Mischief [Joseph LoDuca]
15. Wilf’s Wiggle [Murray Gold]
16. Pieces From the Whole [Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross]
17. Priapism [Nathan Barr]
18. Gridlocked Cassinis [Murray Gold]
19. Warped Span [J.G. Thirlwell]
20. Romanian Wind [Hans Zimmer]
21. Chaos [Daniel Licht]
22. Avenging Angel [Robert Rodriguez]
+ The mix is more lighthearted than the cover suggests.
+ This is a mix about John and Sherlock solving crimes and everything it entails: disguises, sneaking around, diversions, chasing bad guys, getting chased, deductions, playing the violin while thinking, and doing weird experiments.
+ I wanted the mix to encompass all the things mentioned above and have an overall feel of fun and quirky action. Hopefully, I managed it.
+ For the longest time, the title of this mix was “Deducing Stuff”. For a very short period of time, it was “Living With Sherlock”.
+ I edited Cabaret Hoover and He’s All Me Me Me to get rid of bits of dialogue.
+ I couldn’t resist adding Avenging Angel at the end, but it’s actually more of a bonus song and a tongue-in-cheek reference to John.
+ This is the second of four Sherlock fanmixes I started working on at the same time. The first one is Stealing Honey and can be found here. The last two are still works in progress.